Wednesday, July 30, 2008

there are no words

Well, maybe just one word -- RESEMBLANCE.

Juliet looks like her dad. So much so that I can't believe I didn't see it right from the beginning.

I had gotten out the baby pictures from the hospital of both Dominic and I and that's what we'd been using to see who Juliet looked like. Everyone who saw this pictures said that she looked like Dominic, but I just didn't see it. I could see some resemblance (mostly the nose), but not any striking similarities. Well, I found some more baby pictures of Dominic a couple nights ago and wow ... she looks like her dad with darker hair!

Looking through the photo albums we have online, I couldn't find a picture of her that I feel fully displays the similarities, however TRUST ME - if you meet her in person, you'll see it. I will attempt to capture a picture that shows it well, but for now, here's Dominic!


1 comment:

Jen said...

You can totally see it in the pic where Dom is in the blue outfit! I can't believe you've not seen it until now. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie