Sunday, July 27, 2008

6 week comparison

I'd like to dedicate this post to my mom - the most wonderful mom in the world. She is in fact - though she would probably deny it - very organized. To help prove my point, I offer the following proof: I was able to take a picture of Juliet this morning wearing one of my old outfits, on one of my old blankets, at the same age as I had my picture taken over 27 years ago! Even more amazing, the old photo was complete with my name (which is important when you have 4 girls that all look alike) and age on the back.

How did the outfit and blanket stay around so long you ask? My sisters and I used them for our dolls and then when we finally went through the doll stuff after 20+ years, I kept these 2 items as they were monogrammed with my name/initials. Little did I know a few years later, I'd have a little girl to play dress up with!

So, I give you baby Dawn at 6 weeks:

And baby Juliet at 6 weeks:




Apparently where her mom had chin, she has cheeks ;-)

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie