Rest of June:
After the first week of photo therapy things calmed down a bit around here. Dominic's mom came in town for 2 weeks to help out which was great. My cousin's wife came over to take some pictures of Juliet when she was 1.5 weeks old. She enjoys photography as a hobby and we are so glad she does!
![]() |
| Rest of June |
Juliet's Nursery:
Here it is! The nursery we waited so long for (the furniture anyways). We went with a storybook theme since we didn't find out whether we were having a boy or a girl. Since we didn't finish things up until after Juliet arrived, I did go ahead and do some flowers on one wall. The nursery was officially finished on the 4th of July, but I just got around to taking some pictures.
![]() |
| Juliet's Nursery |
One Month Old:
Grandma's gone and we're on our own now! Just a few pictures to celebrate the monumental month.
![]() |
| One Month Old |
I'm also back posting something from a couple days ago ...





No comments:
Post a Comment