Thursday, September 4, 2008

nearly 12 week trim

I couldn't wait any longer and while I did hesitate for a second, I went ahead and trimmed the back Juliet's hair this morning. I'm no stranger to cutting hair (guess it happens when you have 3 little sisters), but I haven't cut a moving target with a very wobbly head before! She'll be a moving target for a while (we used to sit my sisters in their high chair and give them a sucker), but hopefully she'll be able to hold her head up a little better by the time she needs her next trim ;-)

So, she's now got a cute little bob haircut! I'm at work now, but will upload some pictures soon. She'll be 12 weeks old tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I can't wait to see some pics! We clearly need some guidance in the hair department, so Juliet is going to serve as Ella's hair model. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie