Saturday, September 13, 2008

3 months today!

Three months today! Juliet's actually asleep now so I have a chance to blog. We've been having some nap time fun around here lately ... that's code for not very much fun at all! We'll get it figured out. At least that's what I keep telling myself ...

I've put an album dedicated to Juliet's crazy hair. So, here's the evolution of her crazy mane over the last 3 months. I still haven't taken a good picture of the haircut - maybe after we give her a bath tonight.

From Crazy Mane


And here's some pictures of the last month.

From month three

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I LOVE the latest round of pictures. Juliet has some INTENSE expressions! That girl is too cute for words. Happy three-month birthday, Juliet!

Unknown said...

ok, can laura kate come over for a hair cut??! You did a great job!

juliet is precious. :)

katherine

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie