At 4:45 PM on Friday the 13th of June, we were blessed with a beautiful, healthy girl. She was 7 pounds 2 ounces, 18.5 inches long, and she came several weeks before we were expecting her. Dawn will undoubtedly want to post many more details and pictures in the coming weeks, but I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce you to Juliet Lee Schulte.
She is just beautiful! Look at all that hair!! Congrats...I am sure you were grateful for the furniture 2 days before her arrival! Assuming Dawn just went into labor early, I am sure you are grateful also that you didn't have to endure that last few weeks of pregnancy. Most women pray to go into labor that early!! Love, the Clarkes
5 comments:
O Dawn and Dom!!! We are so excited for you guys!! She reminds me of Molly with all of that hair! Can't wait to hear more about her. :)
She is so cute!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations to you guys!!! She is such a little angel. We are very very excited for you guys!
Juliet Lee is so beautiful! We are so excited for you two. What an incredible adventure you are embarking upon!
She is just beautiful! Look at all that hair!! Congrats...I am sure you were grateful for the furniture 2 days before her arrival! Assuming Dawn just went into labor early, I am sure you are grateful also that you didn't have to endure that last few weeks of pregnancy. Most women pray to go into labor that early!! Love, the Clarkes
Post a Comment