Friday, May 9, 2008

hairy larry ... or mary -- 32 weeks

We had our 32 week checkup this morning. I can't believe it's been 32 weeks already. It seems like just yesterday I was counting down the days until we reached the end of the first trimester. Now entire months go by in a flash it seems!

The doctor said the baby looks good. No good pics because of the position, but we did get one of the baby's fuzzy hair. Yes, hair ... it could be black, brown, blond, or red ... we won't know that for another couple months, but the kiddo has got some crazy hair already!

The lighter white toward the left of the picture is the hair:


I'll upload a profile picture later ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am guessing the baby has Cha-Cha's hair! Now, won't that be adorable?!? :)

*Shine On*
=auntie annie=

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie