Tuesday, April 8, 2008

drywall dust

Well, some progress has been made on the bathroom. I haven't had anything to do with it, but the walls are sanded and painted and about 75% of the tile is down in the shower and on the bathroom floor. Hopefully just a couple more days and the contractor will be finished with his part. Then, we just have to wait on the vanity (delivery has been delayed a couple more weeks) and get shower doors installed. I've taken some pictures, but don't have any to post at the moment, so will have to do that another time. The bathroom is so small that it's difficult to take pictures, so hopefully I'll figure that out.

The side effect of all this work has been a thin layer of drywall dust all over everything in our bedroom as well as a good amount of dirt in the house in general. This past weekend, I thought about cleaning, but decided that until everything was finished, it was a waste of my time. So we are living in filth until the bathroom project is complete!

1 comment:

Brian said...

rock on! we just had a baby, you should check out Ethan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie