So, I've had a private blog for a while now that I use as more of a journal, but have been contemplating on and off the idea of an "open" blog. I must admit there are a number of friends blogs that I visit on a regular basis, and even some people who I don't know whose blogs I visit on a regular basis ... Is it really fair of me to read other peoples blogs and not have one myself?! I feel like it's only right that others can stalk me if they so desire ;-)
Anyways, this morning I got an email from a friend asking if I had a pregnancy blog, and when I re-thought about the whole concept of blogging for the world to see, I decided what the heck! I don't have anything that interesting to say and honestly we don't do anything that exciting, but with friends and loved ones around the country, blogging is definitely an easy way to share a glimpse of our lives with everyone. So, thanks to Jen for asking ... and here we go!
I'm going to do a bit of back posting with thoughts and pictures from the pregnancy so far, but today is the official blog launch!


No comments:
Post a Comment