Tuesday, January 13, 2009

target portraits

Juliet is 7 months old today! To celebrate we went to Target to get some pictures taken. Yeah, I know we just had pictures taken of her at 5 months, but I had a good coupon and wanted to try Target just to see. First of all, it's funny that it takes me longer to get ready for her portrait session than it does to get her ready. I told Dominic it's because I need more work than she does to get cute :)

Anyways, the session went fine and we got some good shots. The lady said "we got some really good pictures considering she wasn't in the best mood" .... hehe ... little Juliet was just a bit tired and wasn't wanting sit in the middle of the floor and smile for the strange new lady making funny noises at her ...

I don't have the pictures back yet, but all you lucky people who read this blog will get to see them when I do!!

I PROMISE to get her 6 and 7 month pic and updates posted soon.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie