Wednesday, October 29, 2008

flash back

We got this picture as a going away gift from our friends out in Maryland when we moved back to Tulsa. Since then, it's been on a bookshelf in our living room - it's made me smile every time I looked at it.

In thinking about the wonderful people in this picture, I realize that a lot has happened since July 2005:
  • 3 have gotten married.
  • 1 is engaged.
  • The 3 couples in the picture have each had a baby.
  • 1 has had 2 kids.
  • Everybody has moved:
  • 7 to Richmond
  • 1 to Seattle
  • 1 to El Salvador
That's at least one major life change for everybody!

P.S. Thanks to Taegan for the pic :)

2 comments:

Demetri and Sarah said...

ok - so I went through the photo to see if I could match the criteria to the people...and I got everyone but the engaged one...is that clinton?!

Dawn said...

Meehan :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie