We have reached the end of the first trimester! It has been amazing so far and I cannot even imagine what the next 6 months have in store. We went in for our 12 week appointment today. The doctor said everything looks good and it's the most beautiful baby he'd seen all day. I told him he couldn't say that since he had to see so many babies on a daily basis to which he responded "I tell everyone that!"
My dad had been calling the baby "peanut" since the last ultrasound. They had even found a peanut that they thought looked like the baby! But, the baby doesn't really look like a peanut anymore and is a whole 2.25 inches with long arms and legs ... so he or she doesn't look like a gummy bear anymore!
We go back in a month for another checkup. Here's the pictures from this time:
No comments:
Post a Comment